After I have been using L`oreal Pure Clay Detox Face Mask, I was very excited to try out some of the face washes from the same line. Again they are three:
- L`oreal Pure Clay Glow Scrub (the red one) – 3 pure clays + red argae – cleanses, brightens and exfoliates;
- L`oreal Pure Clay Purity Wash (the green one) – 3 pure clays + eucalyptus – cleanses, purifies and mattifies;
- L`oreal Pure Clay Detox Wash (the black one) – 3 pure clays + charcoal – cleanses, removes impurities and gives glow.
I decided to try the black one L`oreal Pure Clay Detox Wash because I really liked the face mask.
“Missing your skin’s glow? Pure Clay Illuminating Cleansing Gel from L’Oreal Paris makes skin feel fresher, brighter and shinier. The cleansing gel is enriched with a combination of three specially selected types of clay and coal for deep cleansing. Dirt, impurities and makeup are removed so skin can experience radiant glow.”
I really like the packaging, it is easy to use and to store. It is 150 ml which makes it too big for a hand luggage but you can always use the small travel-sized cosmetic containers if needed. The colour is also nice, it looks like a good quality product.
The colour of the gel is black, the texture is very light but a little bit goes for all of my face. I put a small dot of the gel on my Face Brush and it makes a lot of foam. I think this cleansing gel will last a long time. I really enjoy the smell, it is the same like the smell of the face mask.
3 pure clays + charcoal
- Kaolin – A highly effective clay, known to absorb impurities and excess sebum;
- Montmorillonite – Rich in minerals, a clay recognised for helping to eliminate imperfections;
- Ghassoul – A pure clay highly concentrated in minerals, renowned to help clarify complexion;
- Charcoal – Acts like a magnet to “draw out” impurities.
I definitely love this face wash, I had tried a lot of different ones and my number one is La Roche Effaclar Cleansing Gel. I can say that L`oreal Pure Clay Detox Wash can compare with it. It is a very good quality product and it is very affordable. I enjoy the smell and the result afterwards – my skin is clean, soft and smooth, the feeling is great!
P.S: Have you tried some of the L`oreal Pure Clay Face Wash Gels?