On Black Friday I prefer to shop online because it is so crowded everywhere and it is really difficult to go around and to find what I want. This year I decided to browse through some websites and to create my wishlists including all the items I want, so that way when it is time I can go ahead and directly purchase them.
One of my wishlists is from DressLily`s black friday sales 2017. It is a new website for me, so it will be my very first time ordering from it. They offer a lot of different stuff – clothes, accessories, shoes and etc., you can find some good deals and nice items with good quality and affordable prices.
So I chose three items to add to my black Friday sales wishlist:
Usually I try to follow some simple rules when I shop on Black Friday:
- First, I create my wishlists so I don’t waste time in searching and looking around;
- I decide on what my budget is going to be so I don’t go crazy and end up spending too much money;
- I prefer to get simple and basic pieces, usually I don’t go for the super trendy things because they may be out of style after a month or so;
- Also I try to stick to more basic colours;
- I am always careful with the sizing because each website and brand have its own sizes;
- I try to choose good fabrics and materials;
- And last but not least, I always try to imagine how I am going to style the piece so I can be sure if it is going to suit my other clothes and style.
Go to DressLily and find more about their black Friday deals!
P.S: What is on your wishlist? Do you have any tips and trick while shopping online?