- Use rose water during the day. Spray it over your face it will refresh and hydrate it. You will feel better and your skin will glow.
- Rose water will help you to reduce dark circles under your eyes. Just dip two cotton pieces into rose water and let it sit under your eyes for 15 minutes.
- It will help you reduce also redness from irritated skin.
- You can use it instead of cleanser. Rose water will remove all dirt and will clogged pores, preventing acne and pimples.
- Rose water can be used for all skin types. It help balance oily skin, Cools and soothes dry skin, removing redness. Rose water can be used like a cleanser for normal skin.
- Can be used like relief in cases of sunburned skin, scars, cuts and wounds.
- Rose water can be used also on top of make up to make it “sit”, like a makeup setting spray.
- Rose water help repairing ageing skin. You can use it for tightening up wrinkles and hydrating.
- You can use rose water to make your hair glow. After washing off your shampoo and conditioner, while your hair is still wet, you can rinse it with rose water. It will make your hair look shinier and softer.
- Rose water can be used as natural conditioner. It has a moisturising effect.
- It promotes hair growth.
- Also can be used to help reduce inflammation problems.
- Rose water can be used in a variety of home-made hair masks. Body
- Rose water can be used like a body spray. The smell is found to be a natural powerful mood enhancer.
- Spraying it will make you feel fresh and clean while rose water will moisturise your skin.
P.S: How do you use rose water in your beauty routine?