1. Could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
Difficult first question, I guess I will not enjoy reliving any memory, I just want to create new better ones.
2. What was one New Year’s resolution that you accomplished?
Well, hm…. usually I try not to make any New Year`s resolution list and etc.
3. Three words to describe last year?
Love, adventure, choice
4. Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion?
Too many good songs and artists, it will be unfair to choose only one.
5. Something your looking forward to this coming year?
Summer 2018, I hope I can travel more and have more fun.
6. What did last year teach you?
Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.
7. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
A pair of black high-waisted & wide-leg trousers – absolutely adore them!
8. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
Only one word – unexpected.
9. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
More reasons to smile, more trips and more good ideas for blog posts 🙂
10. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
Less stressful situations and less unhappy and rude people.
11. Best book you read last year?
My favourite – Sometimes I lie.
12. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
I want to blog consistently and to travel a little bit more!
P.S: Happy New Year, all! Hope you can get anything you want in 2018!